Pre-Registration is now closed, we’ll be offering registration at the door.
By registering, attendees agree to the Furry Siesta Rules.
Attending Level – $35 ($45 after June 30th)
Attending level passes grant you access to all events and activities at Furry Siesta 2021.
Sponsor Level – $120
Sponsor Level passes grant you access to all events and activities at Furry Siesta 2021 with the addition of added swag and access to Sponsor only events like a Sponsor dinner.
One Day Pass – $25
One day passes are available for purchase at the event for attendees who can only attend one day of the event.
Problems with registration? Please email email@example.com and we will get you sorted!
If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before August 26th, 2021 you must bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Siesta 2021 form with you to registration.
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before August 26th, 2021 you may attend Furry Siesta without a parent or legal guardian. Note that you must bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Siesta 2020 form with you to registration.
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before August 26th, 2021, and you do not bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Siesta 2020 form then a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- If you will be 15 years of age or younger on or before August 26th, 2021, a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- Attendees of age 10 and under may attend for free as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Note that a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
All attendees under the age of 18, regardless of permission form, will be issued a minor badge.
Parents or legal guardians who are attending Furry Siesta for the sole purpose of escorting a minor must register but will not be required to pay for their attending pass.
*For the purposes of Furry Siesta, a legal guardian is a person appointed by a court to manage the affairs of a minor, called a ward. Each state has specific laws which govern guardianship and the guardian’s activities. If you have further questions about this, your local court will be able to direct you to the division which oversees minor guardianship.
Refund and Rollover Policy
Note, This policy is supplemented, by our COVID-19 Policy, which allows rollovers for COVID-19 health and safety reasons. Rollovers will be generally accepted under the COVID-19 Policy up to August 25th, 2021, and on a case-by-case basis thereafter.
As much as we hope everyone planning to come to Texas Furry Siesta can attend, we understand that people have events in their life that make them unable to attend even after they have registered. Texas Furry Siesta has the following policies in place for registration refunds, including when we can and cannot grant them:
- Please note that we will only accept refund requests until midnight (GMT -5) August 6th, 2021. After this date, we will no longer accept refund requests. Refund requests after this time will not be granted.
- For those who find that they will be unable to attend the convention after the refund deadline you may request that your membership be rolled over to the following year. Rollover passes have no cash value, cannot be refunded at any time, and will only be good for the following convention year. If the rollover pass is not used the following year it will be forfeit. Requests for deferring your registration must be received on or before midnight (GMT-5) August 6th, 2021. After this date, rollover requests will not be granted.
- Refund and rollover requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your LEGAL NAME, BADGE NAME, and E-MAIL USED TO REGISTER to properly identify you for a refund or rollover. We cannot accept requests made by PM on Twitter, Telegram or any other methods.
- Refunds and rollovers must be approved by the person who holds the registration. If you purchase registration for someone else, it belongs to them, and they have the right to decide if and how they wish their registration refunded or transferred, subject to the refund/rollover rules.
- Texas Furry Siesta will attempt to issue a refund in the manner it was paid for. Due to the policies of credit card companies, any refund requests received 90 days or more after payment cannot be refunded by credit cards. Texas Furry Siesta will mail a check in these instances.
Photo by DJ Higuma